Called the ‘Tree of Life’, the Baobab tree is one of the most iconic native trees of the African continent.
The Baobab tree is one of the most iconic native trees of the African continent. Often called the “Tree of Life” for its variety of uses, this magnificent tree has long been a pillar of African existence.
The Baobab tree is extremely long lived, growing for hundreds of years, providing Africans with welcomed shelter from the blazing African sun. All parts of the tree have been traditionally used as a source of nutritious food, clothing and rope fibre and medicine for varied ailments.
The elliptical shaped fruit dangles from the tree in a hard, woody shell covered in velvety hairs and contains a pulp embedding numerous seeds. It is from these seeds, once separated from the pulp, that the oil is cold pressed.
Rich in essential fatty acids provitamin A and Vitamins D, E & F, Baobab Oil moisturises dry, rough and sun damaged skin. It’s non-irritating and non-allergenic.
Harvesting the Baobab fruit nurtures the local communities by contributing to their livelihood, delivering sustainable income for women in southern Africa and providing protection of the ancient trees.
- Rich in essential fatty acids provitamin A and Vitamins D, E & F
- Moisturises dry, rough and sun damaged skinEncourages regeneration and renewal of skin cells and is effective against scarring
- Soothing to distressed skin conditions
- Hydrates and conditions dry and brittle hair
- Relieves flakey and irritated scalp
- Conditions cuticles and strengthens fragile nails
- Nourishing and is quickly absorbed into skin without clogging pores
- Protects against premature ageing, prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves overall skin tone and elasticity
- Provides soothing comfort to sunburn.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Love Baobab Seed Oil penetrates easily without leaving a greasy residue and can be applied undiluted on to the skin, even on sensitive skins. Love Baobab Seed Oil makes an excellent all round skin oil.
AS A MOISTURISER Apply direct to skin for general moisturising, protection and repair or to problem skin areas where special attention is required.
TO NOURISH AND HYDRATE Apply to clean skin on face, neck and body to nourish, replenish and hydrate.
HIGH VITAMIN CONTENT The gentle, nurturing and moisturising qualities of this oil make it a valuable addition to your daily skin care regime. Its high vitamin content provides extra nourishment for the skin.
AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT This product is edible and may be taken internally for its valuable nutritional benefits.
Love Baobab Seed Oil is true to nature, unaltered and organic certified by Oko-Garantie BCS.
Baobab: Adansonia digitata
Organic Seed Oil
Origin: South Africa
Baobab Oil Key Components
• Provitamin A
• Vitamins D, E & F
• Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)