The World’s finest quality Rose Hip Seed Oil is found in the small, landlocked African mountain Kingdom of Lesotho
Wild Rose Hip fruits are ripened on the plant before they are harvested and collected for processing. The small internal seeds are removed from the skins and hairy fibres before cold pressing to extract the nutritious oil.
An enormous quantity of Rose Hip seed is needed to produce the superior, restorative skin oil as the seeds contain only 3% oil.
The oil is characteristically a very rich bright orange colour, but contrary to belief, Rose Hip skins are not responsible for this colour as they are not present in the extraction process.
The Rose Hip industry in Lesotho ensures ethical sourcing by providing a sustainable income to their workers. Fair payment procedures are monitored and safeguarded by the local councils.
66 kg of dry Rose Hip fruits are required to obtain enough seed to produce only 1 litre of pure oil.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and carotenoids including lycopene, a powerful anti-ageing antioxidant to assist in skin renewal and repair
- Rehydrating, moisturising and revitalising to dry skin
- Nourishes and repairs razor damaged skin
- Reduces the appearance of premature ageing skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines
- Brings soothing relief to sun and wind damaged skin
- Encourages regeneration and renewal of skin cells and is effective against stretch marks and scarring
- Protects the integrity of skin from harmful elements such as pollution, chemicals and harsh weather conditions
- Soothes irritated and distressed skin
- Promotes a vital and healthy complexion
Note: Love Rose Hip Seed Oil is exactly the same oil as the Rose Adore Rose Hip Seed Oil. Love Rose Hip Seed Oil was created on demand as part of the Love Seed Oil Range.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Love Rose Hip Seed Oil penetrates easily without leaving a greasy residue and can be applied undiluted on the skin, even on sensitive skins.
APPLY DIRECT TO SKIN for general moisturising, protection and repair or to problem skin areas where special attention is required.
MOISTURISER The gentle, nurturing and moisturising qualities of this oil make it a valuable addition to your daily skin care regime. Apply to clean skin on face, neck and body to nourish, replenish and hydrate.
*Not recommended for use on acne or very oily skin.
Love Rose Hip Seed Oil is perfect for both men and women and makes an excellent after shave oil.
AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT This product is edible and may be taken internally for its valuable nutritional benefits.
Love Rose Hip Seed Oil is true to nature, unaltered and organic certified by Oko-Garantie BCS.
Rose Hip: Rosa eglanteria
Certified Organic Seed Oil
Rose Hip Seed Oil Key Components
• Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)
• Provitamin A (beta-carotene)
• Trans-retinoic acid